I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Premonition

>> Tuesday, November 27, 2007

He sensed something was wrong before he went for the trip. Click here and you will get what i mean.

I'm beginning to reflect on life in general. Do i want to just go with the flow or really achieve things in my life? I'm a slacker (other than during exam periods) and i don't deny that fact. The problem is that i don't push for more except when it is necessary. I gotta change my mindset. Gotta be what I want myself to be. Of course, they are just words and putting it into action is much harder than merely saying it.

Perhaps a question that i would like to pose to myself and everyone is "What do you want others to remember you to be?" A nice person? I'm sure many people would say that but i am still very far from leaving a legacy. Perhaps it's time to change.

6 comments:

Kok Sheng 9:13 AM  

what matters is not this short life we have on earth. It is nothing compared to the eternal life that awaits.

Eternal means forever, there is no end. Do you know where will you be then?

Anonymous 11:12 AM  

Alamak, you ask such a chim question of course i dunno lor. haha...

Well... for me this short life we have on earth is significant as well. :)

Kok Sheng 11:23 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kok Sheng 11:24 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kok Sheng 11:27 AM  

haha, sorry if it sounds chim.

Maybe I'll recommend a book to you, The purpose driven life, and why on earth am i here for. I tink the library has it. Or I can buy one for you.

http://www.purposedrivenlife.com/

and wow, found that they posted the 1st 7 chapters free online.

http://www.purposedrivenlife.com/samplechapters/index.aspx

its a very good book and makes me understand what is the reason of being alive and why is it for.

At least now I don't strive to live an aimless life, just to have merry and fun.

Anonymous 12:06 PM  

oic...

ok will check it out after work.
thanks for your recommendations!