I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Places I wanna visit

>> Thursday, November 22, 2007

Another country that I wanna visit is Malta. Malta comprises of 3 islands in the Mediterranean Sea between Sicily and Tunisia. The history of the country dates back thousands of years and it is evident in the photos below that i searched from the internet.

Valletta medieval cityscape

Azure Window

Ggantija temple

2 comments:

fei.pang 7:41 PM  

Nice, but very hard for me to travel there. First of all coz no ryanair flights from Munich =(

Oh well, have fun anyway!

Gunz 11:47 PM  

Ya, it's quite hard to travel there for me also coz no direct flights from Netherlands. Actually quite inconvenient for us gg delft to fly to other countries coz we need to take train to either Amsterdam/Eindhoven/Rotterdam before we can catch any flights out of the country. So well... It's quite troublesome for us too.

Anyway, enjoy yourself to the fullest in the meantime! Take more photos! Ha...