I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

New Laptop!

>> Monday, November 12, 2007

Muahaha...

Got a good deal from my colleague who just won this laptop at my company's dinner and dance 10 days ago. She already has 2 laptops and does not need the new one, so I decided to buy it from her for 1k.

It's Dell Vostro 1400 with Intel Core 2 Duo 2.00 GHz, Windows Vista Home, 2 Gb Ram and 160 gb of memory. Quite a steal but the warranty period is only 1 year.

I was planning to go to Sitex at the end of this month to get a cheap laptop but i got a better deal instead.

New laptop

Opened up

2 comments:

fei.pang 4:44 AM  

Wow. So lucky =P Bringing this one to Europe I guess? Haha...

Gunz 6:49 PM  

haha ya... my old laptop is like ancient so need to buy a new one. :)