I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Wisdom extracted

>> Friday, September 28, 2007

Had 2 of my wisdom teeth extracted last week and it was bleeding quite badly on several days. Woke up with my pillow stained with blood on 2 consecutive nights and went to a doctor to stop the bleeding.

The doctor said that the stitching was not done properly and caused the continuous bleeding. When i went back to remove the stitches, i complained to the dentist that i lost a lot of blood and he said that i'm being too dramatic. What a totally ego guy!

Bloody wisdom teeth

I'm allowed to keep my 2 wisdom teeth after the operation. They should have washed away the blood before packing them into the airtight seal.

0 comments: