I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Jurong Bird Park (Part 2)

>> Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Continuing the bird park tour...

Cute lory feeding on bird food

Crossing a bridge in the enclosure

Above the trees

Ostrich and her eggs

Emu

Pelican Cove

Warning! They can bite

Bird park monorail

Pelicans in the fountain lake

The world's tallest artificial waterfall

Artificial mist to simulate the proximity of the waterfall

Feeding

I brought my camera very close to these parrots

Don't scratch my camera lens! Ha...

Penguins!

The nice entrance to the penguins enclosure

I'm glad to see improvements to the tourist attraction such as the nice lories enclosure and the talking parrots section. Overall, there are plentiful varieties of birds for us to see and some birds are really cute.

0 comments: