I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Dinner and Movies (Part 1)

>> Sunday, September 23, 2007

Met up with a bunch of aerospace people on friday night for dinner after work as it was the start of their 1 week break. Went to Vil'age at Heeren and NYDC next for dessert. Nice to see them as I haven't seen some of them for at least a few months.

Saturday, met up with Dz, Qy, Ys and Aaron for movies as Dz's cousin had the cheaper tickets for sale. We watched Underdog, a show about a dog which is accidentally genetically altered to possess superhuman strength and agility. It is taken care of by a kind-hearted security guard and a strong friendship develops between Underdog and the security guard's son. The mad scientist who altered the dog wants to find Underdog and lots of drama happen.

I did not like the show at all but i didn't hate it as much as i hated Rogue Assassin. The show has a bit of humour and light-heartedness which is definitely not enough to save the show but at least it didn't make me hate it. But the story is too ridiculous and i feel that the show should be restricted to children who are 10 years of age and below.

I dozed off for more than 5 times during the entire length of the show and i couldn't help my slight contempt towards the movie. Kids movies can be enjoyable and entertaining like Stuart Little, but this kid movie is dimwitted, paltry on action, and full of unoriginal and uninspiring scenes.



0 comments: