I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

FYP

>> Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Been rushing to finish my FYP experiments since last week and will be rushing the report for the next 2 months. My weekends will now be dedicated to FYP and projects. Mr LYS who has more than 80 pages in his report keeps rubbin' it in by saying that he is slack and needs to improve his report. Going to scream at him the next time he says something like that. Seriously irritating. Ha...

My grad trip is finalized. Will be going to Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Rothenburg, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Ljubljana, Zagreb, Zadar, Split, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Vienna, Budapest. Can't wait to go for holidays again.

4 comments:

Anonymous 11:12 PM  

Length is not important.
Quality is.

Gunz 12:21 AM  

Yeah agreed but i have doubts on my report's quality as well. ha...

Anonymous 6:08 PM  

your grad trip list is amazing!!this time round i can only wait to see your photos. hahah remember to blog about the trip!

Gunz 7:44 PM  

ha... i haven even finish blogging the trips when we were in Delft yet. I'm super duper lag in all the travel posts! Nvm, will definitely upload them to facebook. :)