I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Outings last week

>> Monday, October 01, 2007

Went Claire's house on tue for mid-autumn festival gathering with some of my course people. The nintendo wii is quite fun! It is much more interactive than a normal joystick or controller. Thanks to Claire for preparing the food and delicious cakes for us.

Met up with Stephen on thursday night for dinner at Billy Bombers. It turned out to be a bit of a fiasco as they give me the wrong order and charged us a more expensive price than what we should pay. My acute money sense prevented them from charging us at the expensive rate though. Ha...

Met up with Fuli, Weiming and David on friday evening for dinner. We had dinner at Ps and chatted until 10 pm before heading back home.

0 comments: