I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Projects, Presentations and Tests!

>> Thursday, March 08, 2007

I'm freaking tired... Came back home at 10.20 pm today (doing solidworks), it was 9.15 pm yesterday and around 7 pm on monday (solidworks again).

Did a 4 page report on the design project on monday at home. Did an artist research paper for black and white photo yesterday. Compiled the survey results for my technical communication project and put it into the proper format just now. Did all the work late into the night.

Will be revising for my maths test on friday. Will be preparing for the presentation over the weekend for the design project on monday. Will be studying for the black and white photo quiz which is next tuesday. Will submit a 3 page report and a C++ program next friday for the CRAZILY hard aerodynamics module.

School is like a huge vacuum cleaner that sucks the life out of us poor aerospace students. I probably won't have to endure all this shitty workload next semester if the subject matching is approved for my exchange.

0 comments: