I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Photos, Presentation, and Headache

>> Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Finished the presentation for the A380 cabin design and handed in the 47 page group report today. Will be embarking on the 2nd project soon which is designing an aerial vehicle used for high rise building rescue. 1 down! 1 high difficulty project waiting to be completed.

Was at ADM developing my film and photos from 2.30 to 7 pm. Exhausted my last roll of film so i guess i won't be photographing anymore unless my professor requests me to take more shots.


Thirsty?


Something is looking at you


Where are you?

Got a splitting headache just now and feeling slightly better now. I guess it must be due to lack of sleep.

0 comments: