I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Naruwa Taiwan!

>> Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Touched down onto Singapore on 11 July at 10.40 pm. Started work on 12 July 8.30 am. Watched the soccer matches between Germany and Italy, Portugal and France, Germany and Portugal and the finals France and Italy during the Taiwan trip. I think i slept the least throughout the entire trip as some of my jc friends 'concussed' midway through some of the matches. We were still brimming with energy although some of us were lacking good rest.

Need to recover some sleep although my work is preventing my extra length of snooze. The Taiwan trip is quite fun, a well balanced trip that involves visiting many places as well as lots of shopping. Quite good and cheap food in Taiwan as well. Will be posting the pictures in due time after i organise the photos, upload it online and pass them to my friends.

0 comments: