I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Extremely Hectic Week

>> Thursday, July 27, 2006

It had been quite a long time since i last exercised. Work is a chore but studies is horror. Don't want to study all the hard modules that will be coming up in year 2.

Tue was spent outside and i've been doing data entry at home tonight and yesterday night. Each record that i key in equals to an extra $0.40 and i've got a total of 600 records to convert from hard copy to soft copy. Extra pocket money! 400 more to go.

I've also been planning for the batam trip which has hit some unforeseen circumstances. My condolences to Edwin's grandma who had just passed away.

Back to work!

0 comments: