I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Movies on the plane

>> Saturday, May 14, 2011

My super frequent travels have been keeping me away from movie theaters but luckily I still get to watch good movies on the plane.

The top of my list this years (excluding the usual suspects, i.e. oscar films) are as follows.

Under the Hawthorn Tree



My shoo-in favourite film by Zhang Yimou. It is really well-acted and the story is absolutely heart-wrenching. A perfect romantic/dramatic tearjerker which is based on a true story.

Bal (Honey)



Winner of the Golden Bear (Berlin Film Fest), this film is simple, well directed and understated. Using the lush scenery as a backdrop to the ongoing emotional turmoil, this film brings audiences deep into a child's mind and heart.

0 comments: