I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

My Convocation

>> Thursday, August 27, 2009

Officially graduated on 23 July 09. Some of the pictures taken on that day are as follows.

On stage to receive the scroll

With my family

With a different background

With my mum

With my father

And my sister

Group photo with coursemates

Another group photo

With Prof Wong

The tallest 4 guys in my course are in this photo!

Bf, Bernard and me

Another group photo

The colourful cloths are nice

With Kel, Adit, Venu + family and me

With Prof Spot

Pioneer Aero Batch of Graduates

It was nice to see most of my coursemates that day and we had a good time taking lots of photos.

0 comments: