I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Relieved, satisfied, happy

>> Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I am still currently unemployed but the wait is over!

Failed my IPPT miserably today though.

A combination of good news and rather insignificant bad news today. A burden just got lifted off my chest knowing that I am finally wanted for a job position after quite a number of failed applications since late last year.

Thankfully, I am not faced with the situation of accepting jobs that I am not really interested in.

Hope there are more good news arriving on 22 May when the exam results are out.

4 comments:

Sam 3:35 PM  

congrats! what job u managed to clinch? sounds like something u like? haf fun on ur grad trip then!

Gunz 12:10 AM  

Hey sam, thanks... My job is same as JR in MTI. have fun for your grad trip too!

Janan 6:04 PM  

Wah MTI again!
Ok that's it, NTU Aero down the drain liao, so many pple in non-aerospace related jobs :P

Congrats ya!

Gunz 6:12 PM  

Thanks Janan!

Ha... still ok bah, at least there is quite a number of ppl going GSE. ;)