I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Back from Switzerland

>> Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Been very busy after the Swiss trip as I had to plan modules that i have to take next semester in NTU, decide the FYP subjects to take, take the Supersonic Windtunnel Exercise, do the wind tunnel report, and study for the exams which start next thursday!

I have completed only 3 of the above and i STILL haven't started revising anything yet! Luckily, i am just taking 2 papers this quarter, which explains why the bunch of us people here have been traveling so much recently.

I do not have much time to blog and I'll just post a photo taken in Grindelwald, Switzerland at above 1500 metres altitude.

Swiss Alps

0 comments: